Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 02:07:21AM +0100, Alejandro Acosta:
> What do you think in including also some suggestions when bringing up
> the BGP sessions?.  Sometimes it´s good idea to bring them up one by one
> or something like that, the idea is to make the device to fill out the
> forwarding table, create cache, perform ARP lookups, ND, and so on. To
> bring up all the session at once many times is not that good.

I'd expect this to prolong and exacerbate the 'path hunting', while the
min-advert-timer might help to squelch it if all sessions are enabled
at the same time - after the IGP settles, which is automatic in some
impl..

randy, link to path hunting paper?  i can't seem to find it.