I also support adoption.
Acee

On 9/25/18, 1:06 PM, "GROW on behalf of Tim Evens (tievens)"
<grow-boun...@ietf.org on behalf of tievens=40cisco....@dmarc.ietf.org> wrote:

    I support adoption of this document.

    On 9/25/18, 9:04 AM, "GROW on behalf of Job Snijders"
<grow-boun...@ietf.org on behalf of j...@ntt.net> wrote:

        Dear working group,

        Feedback from the working group seems to indicate a preference to follow
        regular procedures. So, we will do so!

        The author of draft-scudder-grow-bmp-registries-change [1] requested the
        chairs to consider issuing a call for working group adoption. Here is
        the abstract:

            "This document updates RFC 7854, BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP) by
            making a change to the registration procedures for several
            registries. Specifically, any BMP registry with a range of
            32768-65530 designated "Specification Required" has that range re-
            designated as "First Come First Served".

            [1]:
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-scudder-grow-bmp-registries-change-00.txt

        Please take a moment to read and evaluate the document and let the
        working group know whether you'd like to continue work on this document
        as working group or not.

        We'll close the call on 2018-10-09

        Kind regards,

        Job