Thanks, Paolo: the updates take care of the DISCUSS and all but one of
the editorial comments.  It's a little hard to tell from the github
PR, but it looks like the extra text in Section 9.3 is still there
(after the addition of "byte"):

<<
The Information field contains a free-form UTF-8 string whose byte
length is given by the Information Length field. The value is
administratively given by the Information Length field. The value
is administratively assigned. There is no requirement to terminate
the string with null or any other character.

The second sentence appears to be a paste error and shouldn't be there... yes?

Thanks for addressing my comments!

Barry