From: GROW <grow-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Mukul Srivastava
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 3:57 PM
To: grow@ietf.org
Cc: Mukul Srivastava <m...@juniper.net>
Subject: Re: [GROW] BMP compression Draft

Hello GROW,

Looks like the link in my previous mail is wrong.

Corrected link:
https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-msri-grow-bmp-compression-00.txt

Thanks
Mukul

From: Mukul Srivastava <m...@juniper.net<mailto:m...@juniper.net>>
Date: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at 9:46 AM
To: "grow@ietf.org<mailto:grow@ietf.org>" <grow@ietf.org<mailto:grow@ietf.org>>
Cc: Paolo Lucente <pa...@ntt.net<mailto:pa...@ntt.net>>, Mukul Srivastava
<m...@juniper.net<mailto:m...@juniper.net>>
Subject: BMP compression Draft

Hello GROW,

Myself and Paolo have submitted
https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-msri-grow-bmp-compression-00.txt<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.ietf.org/id/draft-lucente-bmp-tlv-00.txt__;!8WoA6RjC81c!Ve6VOxjMty-V1IHnsYIbwkFNeemoNfQZHSV_wmwIEB33caxtUSW6gjozn7v6QA$>
 .
We would like to get opportunity to present it in Singapore (IETF 106) and
would much welcome feedback on list meanwhile.

Abstract below for your convenience:

“This document provides specification for an optional compressed BMP Feed from
a router to BMP station.”

Thanks
Mukul