On 11/2/19 9:57 PM, Job Snijders wrote:
> Yes, the inverse can be an issue as well. We can add that as a
> milestone! Perhaps:
>
>      "Document impact of selectively announcing de-aggregated routes in the
> global routing system."
I would think more along the lines of: "Document impact of selectively
announcing more specific routes to the global routing system."
> It could be helpful to come up with a fancy nickname for this type of
> issue, in the spirit of how "BGP Wedgies" (RFC 4264) is a nice short
> name for a complex issue.
>
> Maybe "BGP Deaggregation Slopping" as a working title?
Or "Scenic BGP Deaggregation", or "BGP Globetrotting", or "BGP
Castaways". If anything a connotation with the sea and/or submarine
cables would be appropriate, I think!
> In any regard, will you take a lead to produce a draft? :)
Yes.. and I will also try to involve some others whom I know have run
into this problem operationally.

Best regards,
Martijn