Dear Sriram, Doug, others,

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 01:06:58PM +0000, Sriram, Kotikalapudi (Fed) wrote:
> We (NIST) have released a new version of the NIST RPKI Monitor (v2.0):
>
> https://www.nist.gov/services-resources/software/nist-rpki-deployment-monitor
>
> We are open to adding more features and analyses based on user
> feedback. Please feel free to share your comments/suggestions. Thank
> you.

I would like to express appreciation to you and the NIST team for
operating the RPKI Monitor, and offer my congratulations on the launch
of version 2! The Monitor serves as a useful reference & resource, and
also has become an iconic online landmark for the RPKI community. It's
now almost 8 years old? A very respectable age! :-)

Running a non-commercial public online resource (without ads!) for
multiple decades requires a lot of commitment and planning. I am
thankful NIST has taken on this particular work. In my opinion NIST is
performing great service to the RPKI community. It is my hope that NIST
will keep running this service for at least another 8 years! Thank you.

Kind regards,

Job