Hi,

> Did you read the draft? The main difference is that since OSPF-GT is
>> generalized to be used for non-routing, there is no installation of routes.
>>

>     Gyan> So The routes would be application use case specific “non
> routing” routes for example for BGP-LS it would be the related LSDB data
> that maybe similar data formatting as in RFC 7752 or new formatting
> described in separate draft.  The other possible use cases it’s “non
> routing” use cases, however in the BGP-LS case it is routing related info,
> not “non routing” related, so would this really be a good solution for
> BGP-LS?  I am thinking maybe not.

Guys,

It really does not matter if the northbound distribution of link state data
results in route installation or not. I understand why Acee is bringing
this point, but holistically looking at the entire domain it is irrelevant.

The data received is used for end to end path computation within a given
domain which is equally critical as local route installation.

So no matter what - Gyan you are correct here - it is better to be
accurate.

Thx,
R.