Grow WG,

The BGP YANG model is starting its Working Group Last Call in IDR.  Since this
model not only provides operational visibility into BGP, but provides many base
definitions for BGP that are likely to be utilized across other IETF BGP
technology YANG models, your review would be greatly appreciated.

A URL for the WGLC mail is here:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?q=bfd-unaffiliated%20ipr

Thanks!

-- Jeff (for the authors)