Hello all,

I second Thomas Graf, these are important metrics to monitor. However, I would
approach it slightly differently:
- Max configured number of prefixes for AFI/SAFI
- Current used number of prefixes for AFI/SAFI.
- Absolute max or Hardware max (if applicable) for AFI/SAFI.

And would avoid sending percentages, to avoid nasty floating points being sent
in the wire protocol.

Best,
-Ahmed

On 10.01.2024, 23:30, "GROW on behalf of Paolo Lucente" <grow-boun...@ietf.org
<mailto:grow-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of pa...@ntt.net
<mailto:pa...@ntt.net>> wrote:

Be aware: This is an external email.

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your comment. I see your need for these reason codes and i
will include them in the next revision of the draft -- the more
event-driven use-cases for REL, the better.

As i may have said before, I also like that counters make it to the
Stats message as i regard Stats and REL highly complementary in that
regard, one provides the summary, the other optionally provides the details.

Paolo