I’ve built a whole system of monitoring remote machines (Macs and Raspberry
Pies) using Growl, Prowl, growlnotify, growl.py (Linux) and lots of shell
scripts. It will be a big task to find replacements and to rewrite everything.

It’s been a tremendous help to me over many years. I’m very sorry to see it go.

Then again, I can’t complain. I’m also retired.

Mike Newman
Korat, Thailand