Hello there,

I've recently initiated a pull request on this topic (
https://github.com/grpc/grpc/pull/11145 ) . It should be ready to go in the
next week or so as we wrap up the last few corner cases. This is in gRPC C
Core and includes a C++ API for starters ; we'd be glad to take input on
putting this together as a C# API as well. This is true in-process
transport using shared-memory addresses between the client and server, not
any kind of file descriptor or pipe.

- Vijay

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/826c45d5-f306-4f8f-ae26-6cc4913114e9%40googlegroups.com.