Hi,

This might be  somewhat naive questions but are there alternatives to
TCP/IP. Basically we are using grpc for embedded system (on Ububtu,
currently C++ only) and will want to be communication between *two*
processes to be as fast as possible.
We have tested with unix domain sockets and results are faster, I am
wondering if there is any other means to get even better results. I am
assuming since these are two different processes we can't use inprocess
transport

Regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/f308b2d3-f1ba-4d0d-8d64-f6626c9d40f0%40googlegroups.com.