Hi Srini,

The way how I do it:
for single connection:
1. send 1 request via  request StreamObserver, to let initial connection
established
2. start the timer, send 10000 requests
3. end the timer when see all results from the response
StreamObserver.onNext() that the client passed to the server. the logic is
just System.out.println

for multiple connections:
1. send 1 request for each channel created, to let initial connection
established
2 start the timer, send 1000 per connection, total 10 connections, so total
10000 requests
3. end the timer when see all the results from the response
StreamObserver.onNext() that the client passed to the server, for all
connections, the logic is just System.out.println

Thanks!

for multiple connection:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/2c1a3739-6cc2-48d8-a75b-cc067995f55c%40googlegroups.com.