Thank you.

I had the same conversation here

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/protobuf/JwiAkWbEAYI

and I came to conclusion that Any is for messages with type and it is not
good for java serialization I tried it and I got this error.
Type of the Any message does not match the given class.

Another problem is, since I don't know how to convert bytes (ByteString
proto in Java) in message to Java Object I had to manually parse the protos
in my application code here.
https://github.com/omidp/grpc-crud/blob/master/grpc-server/src/main/java/com/omid/grpc/service/PersonServiceImpl.java#L68

what is the correct way of doing this ?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/76bbb0ed-0534-403a-9cb6-3b3d4c786b0d%40googlegroups.com.