We have been using Server Streaming Application written in Java through
gRPC maintaining long living connection where we stream data to our clients
based on the data collected from sensors. We have been seeing channel
getting dropped more frequently, connection getting dropped and we need to
make client re-establish connection even though there is no network blip.
We wanted to understand if there is maximum size for channel and if there
is a way to increase the channel size so that we do not lose the channel
and messages that were in the channel needs to be processed. Any help on
this is highly appreciated.