> On 13 May 2021, at 10:16 pm, Karan Kaira <karan.ka...@httpcart.com> wrote:
>

> I am working with ActiveMQ(beginner). I want to put gRPC calls as a message
> on ActiveMQ. As soon as consumer picks a message , the gRPC in the message
> should execute.
>
> gRPC calls take parameters , so I want to understand how to send these
> parameters in the message body along with the method name/identifier , or if
> there is any another way of achieving this which is followed already?
>
> Example :
>
> ```
>
> someResponse response = someStub.rpcMethodName(parameter); // grpc call
> ```
> What I need is to store this statement in some format on activemq without
> calling the grpc now , then in the future when the consumer of activemq picks
> up the message containing this statement it should execute this gRPC call.

If the key objective you are trying to achieve here is to defer the execution
of the actual request itself, you may be able to do so by coming up with a way
to handle an incoming gRPC call/request, persisting the data in the broker (may
be a custom serialisation format? Or may be you could use JSON) and then having
consumers consuming from that broker, which recognises the data format, and
then makes the actual gRPC call.