My confusion is regarding my approach, specifically that how to serve a
client call for excel data using a  GRPC server? Do I have to store the
data in some database and then read it into a message and send back on a
row by row basis or can I just read from the excel directly in the GRCP
server python file and send the entire excel data as one message response?
Would any of these approaches be correct and will the server python file be
the right place for this implementation?