Hi guys, Thanks for your suggestions. So, seemingly, I have been able to
implement a GRCP server which reads from a csv file and encodes it into
JSON. I also have a GRCP client which can make the request and gets back
the JSON representation.

In my second part, I want to create a http server which makes a request to
the GRCP client for the JSON which gets that via a request to the GRCP
server. The final result of the http request is to be displayed on a single
page html. What approach or web framework should I use for GRCP? Will flask
be the right one or Django or should I read up on something else?

Many thanks!