I am creating a grpc client-server project in .Net. For every client I want
to instatiate a different object, so if 2 clients are connected to the
server and they call the *Greeting* function, the server must reply with
diferent objects because they are different instances. I explain my
question more deeply in the following post
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/71361842/is-there-a-way-of-creating-an-instance-of-an-object-for-each-client-in-a-grpc-se>
.