Hey Guys,

Im trying to use gRPC for C# on my Macbook M1 with Rider.

Currently I have this error.

Google.Protobuf.Tools.targets(292, 5): [MSB6003] The specified task
executable
"/Users/julian/.nuget/packages/grpc.tools/2.53.0/tools/macosx_x64/protoc"
could not be run. System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (86): An error
occurred trying to start process
'/Users/julian/.nuget/packages/grpc.tools/2.53.0/tools/macosx_x64/protoc'
with working directory '/GrpcService1'. Bad CPU type in executable
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.ForkAndExecProcess(ProcessStartInfo
startInfo, String resolvedFilename, String[] argv, String[] envp, String
cwd, Boolean setCredentials, UInt32 userId, UInt32 groupId, UInt32[]
groups, Int32& stdinFd, Int32& stdoutFd, Int32& stderrFd, Boolean
usesTerminal, Boolean throwOnNoExec)
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartCore(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
   at Microsoft.Build.Utilities.ToolTask.ExecuteTool(String pathToTool,
String responseFileCommands, String commandLineCommands)
   at Microsoft.Build.Utilities.ToolTask.Execute()

Is there any way to change it so I can use the protoc and
grpc_csharp_plugin I installed via brew?
I tried setting environment variables and then tried to build it with
dotnet build, that worked, but still no code was generated which can be
used in C#.

Kind regards :)