So I guess all latest Mac users now have this issue.

I have created a dotnet grpc project using the in-built template. The nuget
packages don't support the M* architecture and it definitely tries to use
the x86 version. Now, it is possible to use the latest grpc.tools via brew
(which supports M*) by swapping out in the package using symlinks. The
issue though is that I'm not actually sure which variant of grpc is being
targeted by the brew version. In the templated example, a greet.proto is
provided. If I protoc (using the brew version) the resultant .cs file is
not compatible with the rest of the example codebase. I suspect that is
targeting the deprecated c# support rather than the newer dotnet-grpc?

Any information provided would be good!
Thanks,
Phillip