Thank you.
I found there the answer that sounds like "ther is no such parameter".

But may I leave it here:
I know a very big company, that cannot use gRPC version later than v1.36
just because of the issue with builtin event engine.
The communication blocks all other activities of the software because grpc
occupies all available CPU cores. And the problem is, there is no easy way
to balance between them.
On one hand, there is an option to program the user application event
engine and insert it to replace the one built in, but the Google confirms
that it is not a trivial task... And I did not find any example of how to
do it.
On the other hand, many people (including the one who asks the same in the
bottom of the thread by the link you gave me, but he also did not get any
anwer) ask to implement a simple parameter that limits the number of cores
for grpc. Good reason for it might be an assumptoin, that in many cases the
communication do have greate value, but even there the other types of
activities do also need CPU.

среда, 12 июля 2023 г. в 20:17:30 UTC+3, AJ Heller: