Hello,

I read about eBPF. However, if there is any sample example in grpc which is
relaying the kernel commands would really help me understand. I want to
know if there is any feature is available in grpc or a plugin that I could
use to relay the kernel commands. Is there a delegation mechanism to
userspace (where the gRCP client would be rooted) that could generate the
client-side stubs, so we wouldn't have to write and maintain them manually?

Thanks,
Smita