Demo auto scrolling runs  OK on apple efi but some comments  -

Problem with different scaling between Text and Graphic mode on 1920x1200,
text loses the bottom  7th widget selection possibility.

I seem to expect an initial visible focussed panel indication, instead of
having to hit N to see it. Perhaps that is irrelevant at this stage.

Posted pictures on ubuntuforms to show Text versus Gfx.

On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 3:27 PM, Bean <bean12...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 6:34 AM, Michal Suchanek <hramr...@centrum.cz>
> wrote:
> > 2009/10/3 Bean <bean12...@gmail.com>:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Update:
> >>
> >> Add auto scrolling support, view port would be adjusted automatically
> >> to show the current node. In the demo, there are five horizontal
> >> widgets, total length exceed that of the screen, using 'N' and 'P' to
> >> navigating between anchors, and you can see the hidden widget would
> >> scroll into view automatically, ESC to exit the demo.
> >>

> > Hello,
> >
> > Do you have an update of the sample configuration for menu test?
> >
> > The old sample reports "class not found".
>
> Hi,
>
> It's at:
>
> http://grub4dos.sourceforge.net/menu.zip
>
> Download it again and replace the files.
>
> --
> Bean
>
> gitgrub home: http://github.com/grub/grub/
> my fork page: http://github.com/bean123/grub/