On 08/02/2024, 18:46, "Daniel Kiper" <dki...@net-space.pl> wrote:

> Looks interesting. Though I think this could also be applied to other
> kernels/Xen/... Did you think how this could interact with the Boot
> Loader Specification (BLS) [1] too? It is not yet implemented in the
> GRUB but I hope we will get it in the following months...

I've very little knowledge of BLS (I've only come across it while trying to
navigate through the 10_linux script). As far as I can see the only difference
would be that the generated kernel parameters would need to be written to an
`options` line rather than appended to the `linux` line.

Regards
Simon