hello everyone...
I am trying to use WEBMDS to view the resources..
I am able to run "http://localhost:8080/webmds";
but when I am clicking on "A list of resources registered to the local
default index
service<http://localhost:8080/webmds/webmds?info=indexinfo&xsl=servicegroupxsl>."
the following error is coming :

HTTP Status 500 -
------------------------------

*type* Exception report

*message*

*description* *The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.*

*exception*

*root cause*

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

org.globus.mds.webmds.xmlSources.resourceProperties.ResourcePropertyQueryNodeSource.getNode(ResourcePropertyQueryNodeSource.java:106)

org.globus.mds.webmds.xmlSources.xmlDomNode.NodeXmlSource.getXmlSource(NodeXmlSource.java:128)
        org.globus.mds.webmds.WebmdsServlet.getSource(WebmdsServlet.java:426)
        org.globus.mds.webmds.WebmdsServlet.doGet(WebmdsServlet.java:170)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)

*note* *The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache
Tomcat/5.0.27 logs.*
Can anyone help in rectifying this problem,

Thank you,
Praveenesh