Hi,

I'm having some trouble getting globus toolkit 5.2 setup up on MacOS 10.7.
I previously had MacOS 10.4 and ran globus toolkit 4.2 with no problems. I
tried building both versions 4.2 and 5.2 a few times on my new machine in
both /usr/local/globus and $HOME/globus and final got it to build properly
with the following commands:

./configure --prefix=$HOME/globus --with-flavor=gcc64dbg
make gsi-myproxy gsi-openssh
make install

Now I'm having what seem to be permissions issues. When I was trying to
build in /usr/local/globus I had to include sudo before the make commands,
but not in the build that worked to $HOME/globus. However, myproxy-logon
only works if I use sudo first, otherwise it fails to find the
credentials. When I try gsissh after than I get permission denied. If I
use sudo before the gsissh command it doesn't know where to find gsissh. I
may have messed something up with my pervious attempts to build or I need
to change my permission settings. Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Gabe