It is possible to use myproxy-get-delegation a.k.a myproxy-retrieve to get a
proxy from inside your job.

If you use the -d (dn_as_username) option both to store and to retrieve the
proxy then  you don't need a passphase,

the myproxy server will see the short lived proxy you already have and give you
another one based on that.

It can be tricky to figure out the right combination of options to store and
retrieve but it can be done.

At Fermilab what we do is set up a cron job behind the scenes to do this on
behalf of the user.. the job submit

does a myproxy-logon under the covers to store a proxy, and then there is a
cron that runs to do myproxy-retrieve

on a daily basis to put the actual short-lived proxy that the job will use.

Steve