Hello Nikolaus,

> Well, this also deletes the kernel modules. And an uImage in /boot.
> This means that boot.scr did not find a bootable kernel.

I conclude that this means that your tar-image comes without (default)
kernel. Ok, I see, there's more time needed than expected...

But before I do this work I have a question:
In the past conversation it had been mentioned that currently no themes
are available. But if I understood correctly, you "only" reworked the
build sequence. So how could this be possible? I can remember that after
changing the build sequence to use hardflow toolchain, Finxi theme was
disfunctional for some time and required Radek to do some magic in order
to get it running again in a later release. But never the theme was lost
completely.

I'm asking because without Finxi theme I rather will keep going on with
the pretty and stable v55 for now. I would enjoy to support you again with
some testing and I'm also willing to risc some regressions, as long as a)
I can be sure that after replacing the old v55 SD card my system behaves
like usual again and b) I can do the testing with Finxi theme...   ;-)

Best regards
   Sven