It's there to give you quick access to a list of like things. Eg, you can
jump from one project to another. Also so you can see what type of thing
you're looking at. as for making it into a change type action, we do have
buttons for changing between project -> tickler -> action already. so
perhaps but not sure.

--
simon.ba...@gmail.com