"Waiting actions by person"

Think of it more as

Waiting Actions (grouped by person).

Try adding a bunch of waiting actions and give some of them an associated
contact then it might make more sense.

A long time ago it used to be Waiting Actions by Context but then someone
suggested that context wasn't that useful for a waiting action (after all it
doesn't matter what your context is if you are waiting on some third party
or other events to transpire) but associated contact was in fact quite a
useful piece of information for waiting actions.

The fact that (No Contact) is a clickable link is not really by design. It
probably shouldn't be.

Just btw (and for more advanced users), if you seldom use contacts and just
want a flat list of waiting actions there then you can get it by modifying
the appropriate mgtdList in the !Project section of TagDashboards tiddler.
Remove the group:Contact param. Or you could change it back to group:Context
it that works better for you.

Simon.

--
simon.ba...@gmail.com