The 'New Journal' button is nifty, and I use it a great deal. However,
I found opening up multiple journal entries for review to be a chore
(especially with a slow running mGTD :/). So, I added the tag
'LogFile' to the 'New Journal' button code, and now typing in a
tiddler along with the word LogFile brings all the journal entries in
the search bar, where I can open them all at once.

For those that haven't poked around the code yet, the 'New Journal'
button is made by the NewHerePlugin. Here is the entire code of that
tiddler, so what I did was clear:

/***
|Name:|NewHerePlugin|
|Version:|3.0 ($Rev: 3861 $)|