Jon,

I think you'll find that GTD TW Plus is "ancient" in TW terms. All the
newer TW features are not supported in that much earlier release. If
you want something close to GTD TW, then as others have mentioned, d-
cubed (http://dcubed.ca/) might be your best bet. The other flavour of
GTD that is commonly used is mGTD but, if you are concerned about a
steep learning curve, you might be better served to get your feet wet
with d-cubed first. Many just stick with it.

-- tomo