I am testing the monkeyGTD Wiki. Until now I like it very much, but
there is one thing I have no solution until now:

Generally, when I print a webside on my printer, everything is
printed. If it does not fit on one page, it continues on the next
page. This is completely different with MonkeyGTD. Some of my Tiddlers
have several lines e.g. the Next and Waiting Action Tiddler.
Now I want to print this Tiddler on my printer, but everything, what
does not fit on one page is cut away. Hence it is only possible to get
the full Tiddler printed by decreasing the Font until it fits. Is
there a possibility to change this? It does not matter, if it takes
several pages.