On 17 Sep, 01:26, jayseye <gm...@precisionteq.com> wrote:
> Thanks, Mat, for the detailed and informative reply. I've got two
> distinct interests here:
>
> First is finding a fairly complete, extensible replacement for
> ThinkingRock:  http://www.trgtd.com.au/ I like the (dogmatic?) way
> that program implements GTD, but need more flexible Export options,
> and a fully open source project.

Nice to hear of people considering leaving commercial alternatives for
TW. Assuming you mean exporting (tiddler-)content to various file
formats I think your questions are better asked at the general TW
board. There are a few alternatives, but it's probably better if you
are a bit more specific in your question there.
Open source, yes, TW is fully open source as far as I understand.

> Second is working with the latest jQuery-related TW code, in order to
> add TW's self-modifying features to other, more general web (and
> local) apps, per:  http://jquery.tiddlywiki.org/twFile.html
>
> Would it make sense to try manually upgrading mGTD, d3, tbGTD, or even
> GTD-TW to the latest, bleeding edge TW code base?

I don't have enough knowledge to answer this. For development
questions you should also know there is yet a another group/board;
tiddlywikidev.