I've setup mGTD on my own server, and it's working out really well.
However, I wonder if I've missed something. I'd love to have instant
saves on every change, but I don't think that's possible. However,
what
I'm looking for at the moment is to somehow streamline the saving
process. Right now, I've loaded up the plugins that allow me to use
the
"backstage | upload" feature. The problem is that I have to click,
"upload," "save," and then "close" and "close" to make a complete
cycle.
Because I'm using this between several machines, and because my job
involves using MANY open windows of my browser doing (sometimes)
"dangerous" things (which cause the browser to lock up and force me to
kill it), I'd like to make this process more transparent. I know I
could
run this under a different browser and reduce a lot of the problem,
but
this is causing me to wonder about the bigger picture.

Thanks for mGTD!
dk