I don't think there is a good solution other than be very careful.
Syncing is something that MonkeyGTD is pretty weak at.

I tend to work with a downloaded Tiddlyspot site. You get the
advantages of instant local saves and backups and can use upload to
Tiddlyspot as a 'sync to the cloud' type operation. But you still need
to be careful you don't clobber things by uploading an out of date
file to Tiddlyspot.

I have heard of people using DropBox though for syncing TiddlyWikis.
Perhaps that is worth a try.

Simon.

--
simon.ba...@gmail.com