2009/11/19 birddog <briarpatch....@gmail.com>

> Tobias,
>
> One other question: It seems like tbGTD auto-saves with changes. Is
> that correct? If so, will the tiddlyspot version auto-save as well?
> with the other TiddlyWikis, I have lost work a number of times,
> because of browser lock-ups or forced shutdowns from our admins here
> at work. I'm about ready to give up on the TiddlyWiki idea altogether
> for this reason. But if you have a solution in tbGTD, I'm yours.
>
> Maybe I misunderstood your post, but you know that mGTD can autosave on
changes, right? I have my mGTD file locally on a Windows machine that has
issues with locking up,  requiring a hard reboot - the autosave feature has
thus saved me many times; after I turned it on, I haven't lost a thing. To
enable it in mGTD, go to Backstage>Tweak and enable "Automatically save
changes".

- Erlend