> with the other TiddlyWikis, I have lost work a number of times,
> because of browser lock-ups or forced shutdowns from our admins here
> at work. I'm about ready to give up on the TiddlyWiki idea altogether
> for this reason.

Because of a poor internetconnection (interrupts and shutdown) I have
lost a few "saves" on TiddlySpot - resulting in a blank page...
Every time I have had success retrieving last saved TW via the backup
directory - like this:
http://xxxx.tiddlyspot.com/backup
You can analyse each saved backups size - open the backup which is
most current and save it back to tiddlyspot - thereby replacing the
damaged TW..
It works very well.

Regards Måns Mårtensson