I've thought about doing that too, but there's no 'nice' way to move
lots of projects (and all their actions) between different realms.
I've got hundreds of projects. Too many to fiddle about with one at a
time.

I'm happy to discuss the use of realms for priority levels, but I'd
also like to know how to export my data too. That's important
regardless of if I stay with mGSD or not.

Damian