Yes, I have used the MultiTagEditor in the past and it did make things
much better.

I'm slowly coming back around to getting back into mGSD and just
processing all of these boxes full of notes.

I'm a bit concerned that no one seems to have any suggestions for
exporting though. Are there no export options? I don't like the idea
of using a system that I'm then locked into.

Damian