Hello all,

Are any of you using 'Realms' in interesting ways? I have a lot of
projects because I put everything for half baked never going to happen
ideas through to projects that need urgent attention into GTD (mGSD).
I find the line between 'area' and 'realm' blury, and almost prefer
the idea of using realms instead or areas. I also like the idea of
using realms to prioritise project. Something like 'Now - Currently
active - Long term active - Someday - Vague ideas'. But I struggle to
plan this all out in a structured way.

Anyone else had similar problems and come up with workable solutions?