Thanks for that Jason.

Some food for thought there.

I've looked at the 'queued and pending' additions in the past and
really liked the sound of them. I'm always a bit nervous of adding too
many things that may break the whole system when it comes to an
upgrade of something.

Is there any chance that we could get the queued and pending additions
built in to mGSD, but they need 'switching on' if you want to use
them? So, the default fild would be the way it if now, but tick a
toggle box and you get the extra functionality.

If it was built in I'd be less afraid of it breaking.