Hello,

Great addition.  I wanted to start out with this functionality built
in so I downloaded the file from the demo:
http://af4-demo.tiddlyspot.com/download
First, is this the proper way of getting everything built in and ready
to go, second how do I get rid of the download and upload text in the
right side menu.  Finally, is there anything else I need to do to get
this up and running (meaning do I need to delete any connections with
tiddlyspot or the demo or anything?)?

Thanks,

Brian