Hi!

I use a local mGSD (but that is synced with my ubuntuone cloud - however, I
only use it one one machine, the cloud is a backup), and suddenly, I cannot
save it in Firefox (Ubuntu 12.04). THe file is there, the name is not
changed, it contains no illegal characters, I have not moved it - but it
says that "It's not possible to save changes. Possible reasons include:
- your browser doesn't support saving (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari
and Opera all work if properly configured)
- the pathname to your TiddlyWiki file contains illegal characters
- the TiddlyWiki HTML file has been moved or renamed"

How can I make the file usable again? THis is somewhat urgent....

Best

Magnus