Shixin Zeng wrote:
> Thanks. But I want some explanation about the interface of gobject. I
> can't understand what it is from a sentence like "GType's Interfaces
> are very similar to Java's interfaces." because I know nothing about
> Java, and I don't want to dig into Java just for this concept.

Yes this was also one on my critics and I changed it to:

GType's Interfaces are very similar to Java's interfaces. They allow
to describe a common API that several classes will adhere to.
Imagine the play, pause and stop buttons on hifi equipment - those can
be seen as a playback interface. Once you know what the do, you can
control your cd-player, mp3-player or anything that uses these symbols.
To declare an interfacce you have to register a non-instantiable ...

Don't know if this is enough already. Does this sound like a good explanation to
you?

Stefan