On Wed, 2007-02-14 at 14:44 -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
[...]
> The users manual should be provided with every copy of a packaged
> distribution.  The user's manual should provide sufficient instruction
> on how to operate libglade.  If a developer finds himself needing to
> refer to the source to run libglade, the user's manual is inferior and
> should be amended with sufficient user instructions, including examples
> of deriving from classes that implement interfaces, using signals in
> GObject, etc.

test-libglade.c IS the user manual, sure there may be some other
scribblings in html, findable in arbitrary places on the internet,
even also provided with libglade, but test-libglade.c as far as I know
is the best reference manual for libglade itself, its readily available
in ascii format and distributed with libglade, what more can you ask
for ?

If the manual were in latex or something else, would you simply
ignore it because it wasnt in your favorite format ?

Cheers,
                 -Tristan