On Thu, 2007-02-15 at 05:55 +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
[...]
> You took it back to the point. I think metaphors don't help much here.
> The question is whether usage examples belong to the documentation or
> not. As we see, this question is debatable. Personally, I'd side clearly
> with the "yes" side.

html documentation is good with examples sure, we can agree that
its always a good idea to improve online docs.

But that is still besides the point, the point is you cant just
sit and cry because Mr libglade didnt take a few more evenings
out of his spare time to give you the perfect html manual in
the flavour of your personal taste - he already provided
the manual in C source format with plenty, plenty of usefull
commentaries, AND he made sure you would recieve it with
the tarball.

its up to YOU to look at the tarball.

Cheers,
                   -Tristan