----- "Kristian Rietveld" <k...@gtk.org> a écrit :

> I don't fully get the problem you are describing.  If I understand it
> correctly, you have a tree model where each node points to a GObject.
> Isn't it the case that when a row is destroyed that contains a
> G_TYPE_OBJECT column, this will unref the value in that column?

Are you affirmative about that ?

It would be great in this case, but appears as undocumented. Or, is it ?
However, in the previous version, when I unreffed the object from my
GSList, I don't have observed that same object be (silently) unreffed
a second time when the row was deleted. I think Gtk would have warned
me in this case...

> > PS: if there is no other solution, don't you think that adding a
> gtk_tree_model_row_about_to_delete() before each g_node_destroy()
> > could do the trick in a future version ?
>
> That said, yes the current row-deleted signal has its issues and in a
> future version we will certainly be adding a "pre-row-deleted" signal
> of some sort.
>

> regards,
>
> -kris.

Regards