Thanks for the prompt response Hans.

>> Has GLib been successfully compiled in 64-bit mode under Windows?
>>
> Didn't hear about that.

Do you have a rough idea of the amount of work that it would take to get
this working? I don't mind doing the work, but I'm not entirely familiar
with glib. What parts of glib touch (possibly) 64-bit specific code?

>> Would a newer version of glib help me in getting my compile to work?
>>
> Yes. At least the above mentioned issue is fixed on trunk. But there are
> probably more things to fix, which could be merged to trunk but much less
> to glib-2-8.

Maybe I am just being dense here, but am I right in interpreting this to
mean: if I fix things to get a 64-bit build, those fixes could more
easily be merged back into the trunk, where as they would be less likely
to make it into 2.8?

--

JAKE GOULDING
Software Engineer